We all have quirks and although Ted Mosby has told us a million times that there will be someone who will love your quirks, sometimes you cannot find the perfect match for some of your quirks even in a whole lifetime. Like this guy I had met at the salon once. He said “My family thinks I am weird because I love shoes.” That was not at all weird so I said, “Hey man what’s so weird, I love shoes too.” And then he replied, “Really? Roasted or fried?”
Well that was that. And here we bring you sixteen teens who, we think, belong to the same genetic structure.
1. The Lettuce Club is the new version of the Breakfast Club, I guess.
2. The new Joey is here. Chandler, are you laughing?
3. Umm hmm.
4. Indian Ebony?
5. The Skate Prank, damn.
6. This muslim girl who asked for hugs in Central London!
7. Chain mail bruh.
8. This bro who is great at giving haircuts.
9. This is a really thoughtful girl.
10. This girl who would rather date Pringles.
11. And the one who would choose fish.
12. This one who has specific tastes – dolphins.
13. This guy who clearly knows that an effective speech isn’t about the words.
14. This one who bought Valentine’s Day roses for all the girls in school.
15. This guy who legit began to RAP in the class.