Even the most powerful and advanced camera is nothing unless the person holding it lacks a little something called timing. Timing is everything. It leads you to perfection and leads you to snap some moments that become gold. Here we bring you a few photos from those times when cameras were just black, bulky things that could become far too hectic at times. But the men holding those had timing and therefore, here is how they captured gold.
1. An award ceremony in Toronto where the boy scouts decided to have some fun.
2. Intruder alert!
3. Because he loved the dog far too much.
4. You have grown fat sir!
5. When ravens were pets!
6. Even if a fellow falls, the British soldiers won’t budge.
7. The San Fran museum of art has more interesting things than art!
8. When you are thirsty, pan or cup everything is same.
9. Jen Shleter was jealous that Ricky Lofa was kissing the bride!
10. Even the cleaners at the London disco have got the moves.
11. With that wink, he sealed the deal.
12. Some confessions are so boring.
13. Oh the sweet American prom!
14. The opening of a new Robert Hall store in Memphis where clothes tried to sell themselves!
15. Kathy follows the traffic rules!
16. A sousaphone hat!
17. A horse having lunch with his master.
18. The Champaign school in Illinois has an unusual student!
19. Its the balance!
20. Life is beautiful! Share and spread!